corona virus in Pakistan
COVID19 cases has increasing 250 Wednesday after 13 new patients in the country.
- Sindh— 181
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa—19
- Balochistan— 16
- Islamabad Capital Territory—- 4
- Gilgit-Baltistan—- 3
- AJK—– 1
164 countries have been affected and 8200 people have died. 200,000 infected by virus. it spreading rapidly
The outbreak has now shifted to Europe rapidly rising new cases.
There may be some differences in figures quoted by federal and provincial government.
we are gathering fresh information to keep our readers up to date with the most accurate information.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’ govt took decisions were made by the meeting held KP Chief Minister
- Entry of general public has been banned in all secretariats directorates district offices except district administration of the province
2. Grocery medicine and essential item shops will remain open in the province 24/7. While the other shops can only be opened from 10:00am till 7:00pm
3. The provincial government has decided to vacate all tourists spots.
4. Only essential offices of the government will remain open from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
5. Official meetings of more than five people has suspended.
The meetings if needed will be held through video conference
6. Only offices of minister for health and CMs adviser on information will remain open and offices of all other minsters advisers and special assistants will be closed.
6. Restaurants eateries , fast food joints have been closed till April 5 They will only be allowed home delivery services.
7. Barber shops and beauty parlors will be closed.
-8.Banks have been directed to install hand sanitize rs at all ATM
AzadJammu and Kashmir has received its first corona virus patient
AJK PM said that the patient had come to Azad Kashmir from Taftan
Balochistan government had released Rs 200 million to tackle the corona
Balochista Govt has released 200 M to combat CoronaVirus Challenge. N95 Masks 36000 Surg Masks and 2 PCR machines.